|Added on Rightmove:||06 May 2015 (624 days ago)|
Full descriptionComfortable modern studio apartment presented in a charming period building in Earl’s Court. Flat has been refurbished to a high standard with modern open-plan fully fitted kitchen. The surrounding areas provide a multitude of things to do with the Holland Park to the north and numerous bars, restaurants and cafes to the south.
Features and facilities
- open plan fitted kitchen with oven, cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave
- fully furnished with double sofa bed, wardrobe, chairs, coffee table, flat screen TV
- bathroom with shower, toilet, wash basin, heater towel rail
- free digital TV/selected sky channels (Sky Sports 1, Film 4, Discovery Channel, etc.) and broadband internet
- video entry phone, security locks, CCTV cameras in the property
- free shared laundry facilities
- the rent includes electricity, water and heating
- free, fast and efficient own maintenance team
- close to 24 hours Tesco, Sainsbury’s
- 1 min walk to Earl’s Court station (District, Piccadilly lines)
For more properties please contact our Lettings Team.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference VRTY_000047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vantage Realty Ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.