|Added on Rightmove:||12 December 2017 (38 days ago)|
- Cul de sac
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated off road parking
- Gas central heating
- Available 1st February 2018
Set within the prestigious East Cowes Marina estate is this two bedroom mid terraced house. Just a few moments from the riverside walk and pleasant views, the property is also within walking distance of East Cowes town centre. Mainland ferry links are close to hand.
* Two bedroom mid terraced house
* Close to town centre
* Off road parking
* Gas central heating
* Rear garden
* Available 1st February 2018
Accommodation comprises of; entrance into lobby, kitchen, lounge and conservatory with patio doors to the garden. The garden is a charming patio sun trap; ideal for entertaining in the summer months. On the first floor there is a bathroom with shower over bath and two bedrooms, both of which are doubles.
The property is available from 1st February 2018. Available unfurnished, the property benefits from an allocated off road parking space and gas fired central heating.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52028103.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276022860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.