|Added on Rightmove:||06 May 2015 (1115 days ago)|
- Expansive five bedroom house presented over five floors
- Two generous receptions, separate dining room
- Wonderful wooden parquet flooring throughout
- Mark Wilkinson kitchen with integrated appliances
- Reception with period fireplace and private balcony
- Bose Lifestyle System and Comfort Cooling and steam room
- End of terrace with dual aspect and bright interiors
- Entrance on Margaretta Terrace
LONG LET. This fantastic five bedroom house would make an ideal family residence, boasting a spacious interior, two reception rooms, dining room, a well appointed kitchen, five double bedrooms and is in excellent condition.
Oakley Street is a prestigious Chelsea address dividing a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road with Albert Bridge and a picturesque stretch of the River Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 938078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.