|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2018 (29 days ago)|
- NO ESTATE AGENT FEES OR COMMISSIONS!
- Newly decorated, 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Management fees paid by landlord
- Close to picturesque village of Sedgefield
- Great links via A1M to all areas
Property reference number 5699942. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A contemporary, spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment within the newly built and popular Cunningham Court Development. The flat has just been decorated and is presented in excellent condition with neutral colours throughout. New carpets, and blinds have just been fitted
- Modern separate kitchen, fitted with oven, hob, and extractor fan with ample storage space.
- Bathroom fully fitted with bath incorporating a shower.
- Master bedroom with a large built in double wardrobe.
- Second bedroom, big enough to accommodate a double bed.
- The flat benefits from a dedicated parking space to the rear.
- Entry is gained through secure communal hallway, accessed via an entry phone system.
- The flat is just short stroll away from the picturesque village of Sedgefield, which features schools, shops, library and many cafes and bars.
- A full management service provides window and internal cleaning, ground maintenance.
- The village is also famous for its racecourse and Hardwick Country Park. About 5 minutes will take you to the A1M with easy access to Durham, Newcastle in the North and Leeds, Harrogate and York to the South.
This flat is ideal for all ages and is equally suited to small families or couples.
* Please quote ref. 5699942 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52055268.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5699942_52989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.