|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (597 days ago)|
- Rent: £750 pcm - Available: September 2017
- 1 large double bedrooom
- Newly refurbished
- Modern and contemporary finish
- Stylish lounge/kitchen
- Views of the city
- Tastefully decorated
- Close to all amenities
- Amazing city centre location
- Ideal location for students
Rent: £750 pcm - Available: September 2017 - This is a great city centre location resting in a super new development property, situated directly opposite the Iconic Fenwick's department store.
The apartment is fully tastefully furnished, with one large bedroom a modern bathroom/shower leads onto an open planed living/kitchen area all fitted with modern appliances, complimented by quadruple glazing, this property benefits from a high standard finish throughout and it is in a fantastic location in Newcastle's city centre.
(Please note: the photos used are of another, similar apartment in the development to reflect the style and specification)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52067371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144001150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.