|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (13 days ago)|
- Picturesque end of terrace house
- Newly decorated interiors
- Sizable reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom
- Beautiful private garden
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
LONG LET. Benefitting from beautifully refurbished interior, a private garden and off-street parking, this charming three bedroom house is also ideally located on a peaceful street.
Tarragon Close is a peaceful residential street that benefits from a close proximity to excellent transport links into central London such as New Cross Gate Station. The array of amenities found in New Cross are also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1050155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.