|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2015 (898 days ago)|
- Established health centre
- Modernised reception and waiting area
- Variety of consultation/treatment rooms available for lease
- Prices from £80 per week inclusive of utilities
- Parking available on site
The Baycliff health centre is an established healthcare establishment located in a densely populated residential area of West Derby, Liverpool.
We have various treatment rooms and consultation rooms available to let on a weekly basis inclusive of all utilities and rates. The health centre has recently undergone refurbishment and benefits from a modern reception area and waiting room.
Rooms are available to let on an individual basis or multiple rooms can be let under one lease. Clients will have the use of the communal reception area and waiting room. There is no provision for inclusion of receptionist duties but prospective tenants may employ their own receptionist to work at the centre if required.
Available rooms as follows:
Consultation room 1: 4.75m x 3.5m
Consultation room/pharmacy 2: 3.55 x 3.2
Consultation room 3: 4.65 x 4.14
Treatment room 4: 4.5 x 4.1
Consultation room 5: 4.13 x 3.32
Treatment room 6: 4.12 x 3.75
Treatment room 7: 3.6 x 4.2
The premises would be suitable for a variety of uses and we would welcome enquiries from medical professionals or beauty treatment professionals for use as treatment rooms and/or office and consultation space. Parking is available on site
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6154596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.