Showroom to rentWhitechapel Road, London, E1 1JE
- Shop Front Unit
- 1 - 5 Years Tenancies Available
- No Premium
- 5 Minutes To Whitechapel & Aldgate Tube
- Not To Be Missed
- Brand New Kitchen & Toilet Facilities
- Unit size 1300 - 1500 Sq ft Aprx.
Prime Land Property are pleased to offer this fantastic commercial property situated on Whitechapel Road, London. These large business units are available on short or long term lets and are available for viewing now. The units are based on the ground floor which would suit various businesses including Solicitors, Accountants, IT Companies, Architects, Artists etc. Please contact us for further information or to arrange a viewing on these fantastic units at our Whitechapel office on 0207 377 5445.
LIGHT COMMERCIAL USAGE A1/A2
LEASE PERIOD: 1 to 5 years
RENT: £60000 Per ANNUM PER UNIT DEPENDANT ON SIZE
RENT REVIEW: EVERY YEAR
GROUND FLOOR: AVERAGE UNIT SIZE OF 550 SQFT TOTAL OF 4000SQFT
(The property is currently under full refurbishment)
BASEMENT: AVERAGE UNIT SIZE OF 800 SQFT TOTAL OF 4000SQFT
Legal Costs: Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Possession: Possession is available upon completion of all legal formalities relating to the conveyance.
Viewing: Strictly By Appointment Through Prime Land Property Only.
Location: The Units are situated on Whitechapel Road, London. The property is only a short walk to both Aldgate East Tube and Whitechapel Tube. Early viewing recommended. Please contact our Whitechapel office on 0207 377 5445
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 268696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime Land Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.