Warehouse to rentUnit B, Sand Lane, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19 2DQ,
3,074 sq. ft. | £18,000 pa| £1,500 pcm
- 3,074 sq ft (285 sq m)
- Two storey workshop & office
- Loading areas
- CCTV monitoring
- Main line train station in sandy
- Easy access to local shops
- Fully enclosed by palisade fencing
Unit B is a two storey workshop & office unit offering a flexible arrangement to suit a variety of business types. There are offices and wc facilities as well as loading areas.
• Main line train station in Sandy
• Easy access to local shops
• Walking distance from the town centre & train station
• Fully enclosed by palisade fencing
• CCTV monitoring
• Yard space also available
The enterprise park is situated off the High Street, Sandy, via the B1042, well placed for Bedford & the A1 giving access throughout the region.
Strictly by appointment with vacantunits:
T: 0844 2570974
Misrepresentations Act: These particulars are believed to be correct but accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they are expressly excluded from any contract.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference UnitBSandy. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vacant Units, Bedfordshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.