|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 February 2018 (81 days ago)|
- LOW TENANT FEES
- TWO BEDROOMS
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TUBE AND MAINLINE RAILWAY
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO OSTERLEY PARK
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WOODEN FLOOR HALLWAY AND LIVING ROOM
Property reference number 5719698. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Situated in a popular development and presented in excellent condition throughout, a spacious two bedroom top floor flat.
Ideal for commuting with Osterley underground station and Isleworth BR station only moments away.
Features include a spacious reception room, with a modern kitchen just off the reception.
Further benefits include two bedrooms, master bedroom with full wall lined cupboards, modern bathroom, fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer, security entrance and ample storage. Nearby there is access to a host of local amenities including, shops, restaurants and local schools.
This is a great property set in a popular road close to Osterley Park and is seen as the ideal home for a professional couple or a young family. An early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment. Available 21 January 2018.
Sorry no council tenants or pets.
* Please quote ref. 5719698 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £200.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52220853.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5719698_53148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.