|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2015 (913 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Flexible Furnished or Un-furnished
- Opposite the entrance to Regents Park
- Appox 10 Mins walk to St Johns Wood Underground Station
- Approx 10 mins walk to Marylebone Station
OPEN ESTATES offer to let a selection of one bed apartments from 323 sq ft to 619 sq ft available furnished or unfurnished within a ported building opposite Regents Park. Ideally suited to young professionals or students due to its proximity to the West End, as well as a number of top colleges and universities such as the London Business School, University of Westminster and the Royal College of Physicians. Strathmore Court is located within a 10 minute walk from St John's Wood underground station (Jubilee Line) and Marylebone underground and overground station (Bakerloo and national railway). Lords Cricket Ground, along with the large variety of cafés, restaurants and boutique shops in St John's Wood are all easily accessible.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101162000541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open Estates, Radlett.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.