|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2018 (73 days ago)|
- 2 BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE
- POPULAR BRAEBURN PARK DEVELOPMENT
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- AVAILABLE BEGINNING OF FEBRUARY
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- NO DSS/PETS/SMOKERS
- EPC RATING C/COUNCIL TAX BAND C
- FEES APPLY
Immaculately presented throughout, is this two bedroom mid terrace house on the ever popular Braeburn Park development. Comprising, kitchen, lounge, conservatory, and downstairs WC. Upstairs are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include a well maintained rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. Close to the station and all local shops, this property is ideally located and comes highly recommended for your immediate viewing. Professional individual/couples only. No smokers, pets or DSS. Available beginning February. EPC Rating C. Council Tax Band C. Fees apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52278477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8002931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Livermores The Estate Agents, Crayford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.