|Added on Rightmove:||01 December 2015 (691 days ago)|
- En suite rooms available in private Hall of Residence
- Shared with students at Nottingham University and Central College
- Situated in Beeston town centre and opposite a tram stop
- Offered at inclusive rent to include internet and cleaning of communal kitchen and living area
En suite rooms available for the 2016-2017 student academic year. Shorter lets to Christmas will also be considered. Rooms available in a purpose built private student hall conveniently situated in Central Beeston and within easy reach of Nottingham University's Main Campus and Central College Nottingham's Beeston campus. Each en suite room is arranged around a cluster of 5 sharing kitchen and dining area. The rent of £109 per week is inclusive of all bills. The location offers easy access to Tesco and Beeston's excellent range of shopping and other facilities, the bus and train station and the new Tram network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by C P Walker & Son, Beeston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.