|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2018 (56 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Available 9th February 2018
- Allocated Parking Space
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Integrated Electric Oven/Hob
- Large Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Tenant Fees Apply
This two double bedroom first floor flat is ideal for professionals, located on the Gloucestershire Royal Hospital grounds. The high ceilings and hallway arches help to create a grand entrance to the flat which leads through to the light and airy open plan lounge & kitchen.
Dilapidation Deposit: £879.23
Council Tax Band: B
Tenant Fees Apply
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52312503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 350212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Gloucester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.