|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2018 (136 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM
- NEAR TO UNIVERSITY
- Available immediately
- EPC - C
***Available immediately***£1000 deposit required***rent up front***
William H Brown are delighted to offer this fantastic opportunity to rent a fabulous one bedroom apartment in the ever popular location of the Hythe. Ideally located close to all local amenities and with easy access to Colchester Town Centre, Hythe Station is also a short walk away, leave the car at home! This spacious property is presented with contemporary decor and excellent quality fixtures and fittings and is sunny and light throughout.
Accommodation consists of a generous sized open plan living room, the lounge area has patio doors leading to balcony, the perfect spot for a glass of wine or breakfast in the morning. The modern kitchen features a range of appliances and there is space for a small dining table. The master bedroom is fitted with built in mirrored wardrobes and the family bathroom with is ensuite and fitted with a modern white suite and shower attachment. Ample storage available with 2 storage cupboards and additionally, there is a separate wc. This fabulous apartment must be viewed.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52374609.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4960H3804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Colchester Culver Street West Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.