|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 January 2018 (69 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Flat
- Located moments from Muswell Hill Broadway
- Offered largely unfurnished
- Exclusive of bills
- Sole Managing Agents
- Available Now!
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- New Double Glazing Due to be installed within 8-10 weeks
- EPC RATING B
The Property Company are delighted to present this stunning two bedroom flat in a private block within moments from the Muswell Hill Broadway. The property comprises of a large master bedroom, single bedroom/study room, tiled shower room with w/c, separate w/c and a fully fitted kitchen off the spacious reception room. Finished to a high standard, this ground floor flat is perfect for a professional couple looking to be within close proximity of the local amenities, shops, restaurants & bar in the sought after area of Muswell Hill. Offered largely unfurnished. Available for immediate occupancy. Please call our lettings team to arrange an immediate viewing and to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52437738.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27351476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Company, Crouch End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.