|Added on Rightmove:||15 January 2018 (68 days ago)|
- Newly Renovated
- Open-Plan Kitchen / Reception
- Naturally Bright
A newly refurbished two bedroom apartment situated on the third floor of an attractive stuccoed building.
A stone's throw away from the green expanses of Hyde Park, this contemporary Park Lane home of 1,178 square feet benefits from a naturally bright reception room with attached kitchen, double bedroom with en suite, further guest bedroom and bathroom, plus ample storage space throughout.
With its clean lines and modern finish this property would be perfect for the city based professional, with the amenities of Oxford Street and excellent transport links at Marble Arch conveniently close.
* Bright Open-Plan Kitchen/Reception
* Double Bedroom with En Suite
* Guest Bedroom
* Fully Fitted Kitchen
* Guest Bathroom
* 1,178 sq.ft.
* Tenant Fees Apply - £240.00 inclusive of VAT is payable by the Tenant for Wetherell conducting tenant checks, credit checks and drawing up a tenancy agreement. Cost is payable per unit dwelling.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52442508.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 206600L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wetherell, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.