|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (62 days ago)|
- Bright and well-arranged one bedroom split-level apartment
- Situated on the first floor of a lovely period conversion
- Lovely reception room with floor-to-ceiling sash windows
- Modern touches throughout and a private balcony
- Benefiting from unique and contemporary layout
- Stylish modern kitchen
- Fantastic rear-facing bedroom with leafy views
- Stunning bathroom with sunken in bath and shower over
SHORT LET. Benefiting from unique and contemporary layout, modern touches throughout and a private balcony, this superb one bedroom split-level apartment is well arranged with high ceilings in this period conversion.
Tavistock Road is situated within moments of Portobello Road and the many restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill. Motorists can gain easy access to the A4/M4 and A40 for routes in and out of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.