|Added on Rightmove:||23 December 2015 (852 days ago)|
- Seven bedroom double fronted freehold house
- Generously arranged over six floors with internal lift
- Substantial reception room with adjoining study
- Stunning modern kitchen with Miele appliances
- Indoor swimming pool with access to a patio
- Grand entrance hall leading to a bright dining room
- Four en-suites, three separate bath/shower rooms
- Enviable location moments from Hyde Park and Harrods
LONG LET. Offering an expanse of luxury living and entertaining space over six floors, this unique seven bedroom double fronted house boasts an exclusive location in the heart of Knightsbridge moments from Hyde Park.
Herbert Crescent is a prestigious Knightsbridge address enviably located for the many upmarket shops, boutiques and restaurants along Brompton Road including Harrods department store.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 966302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.