|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (120 days ago)|
- Available immediately
- UPVC double glazing throughout
- Close to extensive rural countryside
- Available unfurnished
- Sorry, NO DSS
- Sorry, NO PETS
- Viewing absolutely essential
- Call today to book your appointment
Available immediately having gas central heating and upvc double glazing, comprising: Entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom/w.c. gardens front, side and rear.
Enviably positioned to take full advantage of a vast panorama of views out over Worrall and beyond to extensive rural countryside and woodland. The property is within easy reach of Sheffield city centre, and is ideally placed for commuting to Manchester, Leeds and the M1 motorway network as well as being close to open rural countryside with access to the Peak District. Worrall village is one of Sheffield's most sought after semi-rural districts having a local village shop, pubs and bus routes and is located in the Bradfield parish with the highly acclaimed Bradfield school within walking distance. Furthermore shopping facilities and amenities can be enjoyed in Hillsborough.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52598310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7989906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morfitt Smith Ltd , Banner Cross.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.