|Added on Rightmove:||07 January 2016 (474 days ago)|
- Stylish and well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat
- Part of a modern development overlooking the River Thames
- Luxurious reception room and well equipped open-plan kitchen
- French doors opening up to a charming Juliette balcony
- Communal gardens and parking by separate negotiation
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Stylish modern décor and lots of natural light
Full descriptionSHORT LET. A fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment situated within this modern development providing contemporary living space and a great location overlooking the Thames.
Brentford High Street offers a wide variety of shops and amenities. Brentford Station (National Rail) is nearby and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes in and out of London and towards Heathrow Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 963814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.