|Added on Rightmove:||27 May 2015 (730 days ago)|
- Superb one bedroom apartment on the third floor
- Generous reception room with access to the balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good sized double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic private balcony
- Great views of the Shard and further towards the city
- New build with lovely décor throughout
- Next to Bermondsey street with many local amenities
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Excellently located close to Bermondsey Street and arranged on the third floor, this attractive one bedroom apartment offers open-plan living and a private balcony complete with stunning views towards the city.
Transport links close to the property include Borough Station (Northern Line services) and Bermondsey Station (Jubilee Line services) as well as a number of A roads for the motorist, for travel to and from central London, the City and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 941182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.