|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 October 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Gorgeous two bedroom house
- Spacious reception room with a fireplace
- Modern and well-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lovely private garden
- Direct buses to South Kensington (430) and Victoria (170)
- Short walk to Putney heath and Richmond park
SHORT LET. Presented in great condition throughout, this charming two bedroom house boasts bright and airy interior with large reception room, eat-in kitchen and lovely private garden.
The property benefits from a quiet residential location just moment from green open space of Putney Heath and Richmond Park, while Putney High Street is also within an easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 963846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.