|Added on Rightmove:||07 January 2016 (705 days ago)|
- Stunning three double bedroom town house
- Spaciously arranged over four floors
- Expansive reception room with Juliet balcony and dining area
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Master bedroom featuring en suite and dressing room
- Further lower ground floor cinema room with patio
- Generous second floor front facing balcony
- Stylish neutral décor throughout
LONG LET. Fantastically located in the sought-after Chiswick, this fabulous town house offers exquisite living and entertaining accommodation with stylish interiors and contemporary finish.
This development is perfectly located moments from the many amenities of Chiswick High Street with the closest station being Gunnersbury(District line and Overground).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 966750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.