|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 January 2016 (640 days ago)|
- Superb three bedroom first floor flat
- Within secure gated development
- Bright reception room with ample space to dine
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Great location
SHORT LET. A bright and airy three bedroom first floor flat boasting ample well presented living space and off-street parking moments from the vibrant amenities of Brick Lane, Spitalfields and the City.
Chilton Street is situated in close proximity to a wealth of famous curry houses on Brick Lane, pavement cafes, bars and restaurants of Hoxton, Old Street and Broadway Market. Transport links include Shoreditch High Street Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 965921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.