|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||24 January 2018 (90 days ago)|
- Brand New Studio Apartment
- Available Now
- 4th Floor with Lift Access
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Size: 381 sq/ft
- Designer Open Plan Kitchen & Lounge
- Seconds away from Hounslow Central Station (Piccadilly Line)
- Video Entry Phone System
LiFE Residential are delighted to bring to market this brand new studio apartment in Trinity Square, Hounslow.
This stunning apartment will be fitted to Galliard Homes' premier luxury specification including; real oak strip engineered timber flooring, brushed metal finishes, designer open plan kitchens with integrated white goods and bespoke tobacco wood finishes and bespoke shelving units.
Each apartment benefits from a secure video phone entry system, living areas fitted for Sky TV and Freeview, access to the communal landscaped courtyard, as well as cycle storage facilities. Allocated private parking is also available at an additional cost for those with cars.
Residents of Trinity Square will enjoy having the vibrant Hounslow town centre on their doorstep, with its street food markets and famous shopping centre. Hounslow Central station is just a short walk up the road meaning that
Hyde Park Corner is a little over 30 minutes away, and Heathrow just 10 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, West London- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.