|Added on Rightmove:||25 January 2018 (86 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Gorgeous open plan reception room with space to dine
- Stunning well-proportioned bedroom
- Sleek modern kitchen and wood floors throughout
- Lovely private terrace with fantastic views over London
- Modern bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Set within a secure modern block with lift
LONG LET. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious one bedroom fourth floor flat boasts a gorgeous open-plan reception room, lovely private terrace and a sleek modern kitchen.
Bartholomew House is ideally situated moments from a varied array of amenities on Golborne Road and Ladbroke Grove. Whilst the closest underground station is Ladbroke Grove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1052510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.