|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (239 days ago)|
- Contemporary central living area with high spec kitchen / dining / living area with large lantern roof light and high spec bi fold doors to rear garden.
- Sitting room and reception hall with plenty of period character. Stunning contemporary downstairs wet room.
- Four double bedrooms and stylish family bathroom.
- Large secluded East facing rear garden with large sun terrace.
- Viewing highly recommended, Available early Jan
Surprisingly spacious Grade II listed property set in the heart of Buntingford. The high specification interior has a pleasant blend of period and contemporary.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3822695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Buntingford (Sales and Lettings).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.