|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2016 (624 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented terraced Victorian house
- Double reception with two feature fireplaces
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Three double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Near the amenities local to Bellevue Road
- Close to Wandsworth Common mainline station
- Available for a short term let
A beautifully presented terraced Victorian property on a prime residential road. The property boasts well balanced entertaining space with neutral décor throughout. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises a double reception room with two feature fireplaces, three double bedrooms, a large family bathroom, an exceptionally light modern kitchen breakfast room with space for a large table and French doors leading out to the garden and a cloakroom. The house is located on a popular residential road close to Wandsworth Common and Bellevue Road. Wandsworth Common mainline station and Balham mainline and underground stations are all within easy reach providing direct links to the City and West End. Available on one months' notice for a short term let, un/furnished.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WCM120251_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Common & Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.