|Added on Rightmove:||31 January 2018 (114 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom End Terrace House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven & Hob
- Spacious Throughout
- Front Yard With Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Large Rear Enclosed Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Unfurnished & Available 14/03/2018
- DSS Welcome With No Rent Upfront(Call For Info)
- 24 Hour Maintenance For ALL Tenants
This fantastic family home benefits from having a modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven & hob, a large rear garden and a gated driveway to the front.
The layout consists of a modern fitted kitchen, large living room/diner, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a bathroom. The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing. Externally there is a rear enclosed garden and a front yard with a gated driveway.
The property is available 14/03/2018 on an unfurnished basis. To avoid disappointment please call as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
***IMPORTANT NOTE***Please note that the 'NO RENT UPFRONT' option is only available to DSS tenants if their entitlement for housing benefits covers the whole rent. If tenants have a contribution to make towards their first month's rent this will be taken up front. Also, please note that 'RENT' & 'ADMIN FEES' are different to a 'BOND' and all NGU Homelettings properties require a bond unless specifically stated otherwise.
Fees Breakdown for this property:
Admin Fee = £247.50
Bond = £495.00
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference DavidRoad001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMELETTINGS, Gateshead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.