|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (211 days ago)|
- Fantastic spacious apartment
- High spec finish
- 2 double bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Allocated parking
- City Centre location
William H Brown offer this fantastic HIGH SPEC, modern, Unfurnished apartment located West Norwich in the exclusive, sought after Fellowes Plain development only 5 mins walking distance from the CC, Golden Triangle, Chapelfield shopping centre & bus station. Benefits include, fabulous modern kitchen & 2 bathrooms, secure parking.
Stairs and lift to all floors
Secure telephone entry system, vinyl floor, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Open Plan Living Space comprising Kitchen, Lounge & Diner
Fitted with a Modern range of wall and base units with underlighting, elec oven & hob & extractor hood, integrated Fridge/Freezer, integrated Washer/Dryer, downlights, vinyl flooring and open with the lounge/diner
2 large sash windows to the side aspect, carpet flooring, T.V+Tel+Satellite points.
Bedroom One (double)
Obscure frosted window to the side hallway, fitted wardrobe, T.V+Tel points, carpeted
WC, basin and double shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail, shaving point, downlights, vinyl floor
Bedroom Two (double)
Obscure frosted window to the side hallway, carpeted, downlights
Modern white suite consisting of WC, basin, bath with shower over, heated towel rail, vinyl floor, shaving point, downlights
The Pavilion is accessed via a security entry system leading into communal areas with an impressive reception area with access to all floors by stairs of lift. The property has one secure allocated parking space which has lift access from the car park to all floors.
Electric Heating, one allocated secure parking space, rent includes water bills.
Unfortunately this property is not suitable for the following -
Pets, smokers, housing benefit.
Exit Norwich City via St Stephens Rd (A140) and then turn right through the main entrance gates to the front of the Pavilion.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52761160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3761E2516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.