|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 March 2018 (80 days ago)|
- Panelled Hallway
- Impressive Living/Dining Room with Hyde Park Views
- Bespoke Fitted Kitchen with Wine Cooler & Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom with Open Views & En-Suite Bathroom
- Second Double Bedroom with Open Views
- Second Bathroom
- Underfloor Heating in Bathrooms
- Communal Heating & Air-Cooling
- Passenger Lift
Interior designed, furnished and equipped to a truly superior standard, a 2 double bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment with magnificent Hyde Park views on the eleventh floor of this secure 24-hour portered block literally 200 metres from Marble Arch, Oxford Street and Hyde Park itself.
The property features a brand new fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, luxury bathrooms, bedrooms with ample wardrobe spaces, a spacious south-facing reception room with balcony, large windows giving plenty of natural light, remotely operated blinds. In warmer weather, residents can enjoy the pleasant communal outside space. Also usually available is relatively inexpensive underground parking, by separate negotiation. Smoking not permitted at this property please.
NB. Please note the 24-storey building on Bryanston Street (2 streets away) depicted in the photograph of the views has been demolished and will be replaced by a luxurious building which we understand will be 18-storeys high.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CEN000529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Central Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.