|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 March 2018 (60 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom house
- Immaculate finish throughout
- Three bathrooms and additional WC
- Beautiful kitchen-dinner
- Outstanding reception room
- Private roof terrace with views across London
- Two additional terraces
- Excellent central location
- Built on the site of old "Townhouse studios"
- Available immediately
Jorgensen Turner estate agents Shepherds Bush are proud to present this substantial immaculately presented three bedroom townhouse. This beautiful house offers excellent balance of accommodation and entertaining space revolving around the spacious kitchen-dinner on the lower ground floor and the ample reception room and well-presented family room on the ground floor. This unique property benefits from a master bedroom with its own walk-in wardrobe, exquisite bathroom suite and roof terrace. Additional benefits include further two double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a utility room with WC. The roof top terrace offers stunning views across West London. This outstanding property occupies the site of old "Townhouse studios" and it would make an ideal family home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52805619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 250785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.