|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (266 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Garage & Drive
- Attractive Kitchen with Appliances
- EPC Rating C
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom & En Suite
- Close Proximity to A46 / M40 Motorway Network
- Built in Wardrobes to the Master & 2nd Bedroom`
- Popular Development of Chase Meadow
- Easy Access to Warwick & Leamington Spa Town Centres
Beautifully presented, four bedroom detached home with a garage and drive situated on the ever popular Chase Meadow development in Warwick being ideal for access to A46/M40 motorway network.
Beautifully presented, four bedroom detached home with a garage and drive situated on the ever popular Chase Meadow development in Warwick being ideal for access to A46/M40 motorway network. This attractive home comprises of a private entrance hall, lounge with bay window leading to a bright fitted kitchen with an integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven and gas hob, room for dining table and patio doors leading to a landscaped rear garden with both lawn and patio area. There is also a downstairs cloakroom w/c and internal door giving access to the single garage with washing machine and tumble dryer. On the first floor the master bedroom has built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room, second double bedroom also with built in wardrobes, two further bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite. This property is offered unfurnished, and has both gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52887187.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0246H3224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Leamington Spa.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.