|Added on Rightmove:||04 February 2016 (445 days ago)|
Force 10 property are pleased to offer High Quality studios rooms to let in the heart of Bentley.
Room range from singles / doubles and studios
Price range from £299 to £390 PCM
Millgate House is an elegant first floor property in centre of Bentley,1.5 miles from Doncaster town centre, that has recently been developed into a modern facility consisting of gas centrally heated, triple glazed, studio and one bedroom flats with high quality shared facilities.
Rooms are available to rent on short hold tenancies, subject to availability, bills and council
- Live in caretaker
- Gated Car parking facilities
- CCTV security
- Internet access
- Dinning room
- Laundry room facilities
<tt><code>Other amenities within a short walk include: Tesco express, Bentley train station, 2 banks, a library, shops, Bentley Pavilion & Park, Rhino's sports bar and several pubs, Drs surgery , 2 chemists, Post office, a great chippy, 2 churches, cafes, sandwich shops, 2 bookies, Gym, sunbed parlour & if you fancy a walk? 200m and you're in the country side!</code></tt>
Please read carefully the following notes:
For this property there are no admin fees.
As part of our application process, fees may become due for referencing.
These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our office for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property.
Our staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated.
Please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual/ business and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/ excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 91979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Force 10 Property Management, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.