|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (453 days ago)|
- EPC RATING: B
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- CLOSE TO GRAND UNION CANAL
A large detached family home in a quiet cul de sac in the central location of Springfield just moments form the Grand Union canal & network of redways, & within close proximity to The Centre:MK with all its retail shops, restaurants and bars & the railway station with direct trains to London & Birmingham
This beautiful large detached family home can be found in the central location of Springfield just moments form the Grand Union canal and network of redways. Due to its central location this property is in close proximity to The Centre:MK with all its retail shops, restaurants and bars and just a five/ten minute drive from the central train station with direct links to London and Birmingham. In brief the accommodation comprises of porch, downstairs cloakroom, kitchen with integral fridge/freezer, separate utility area with second sink, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, study/playroom which is fully networked and has underfloor heating, dining room, large living room with decorative fireplace and patio doors leading to the south facing garden. Upstairs you will find the family bathroom, master bedroom which benefits from a balcony, built in wardrobes and en-suite shower room, second double bedroom with built in wardrobes, third double bedroom and a single bedroom with single wardrobe. This property benefits from solar panels, south facing garden with summer house, a single garage and parking for several cars.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-52912996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4975K4824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Milton Keynes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.