|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||10 February 2018 (70 days ago)|
- Beautifully Appointed First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge With Opening To A Balcony
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances/White Goods
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Residents Parking
- Offered Furnished Or Unfurnished
- Available Late March 2018
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS
- Bond £625
We strongly recommend an early inspection of this beautfully presented First Floor Apartment on the outskirts of this much favoured development.
The many features include a secure intercom entry system, gas central heating, upvc double glazing, lounge with door to a balcony with astro turf (provides a lovely seating area), attractively fitted kitchen with appliances as detailed, modern bathroom with shower, two double bedrooms and residents parking. The property is not overlloked at the rear and offers easy access to commuter links to the A66 & A19 (North and South).
The property is available late March 2018 on a furnished or unfurnished basis - the choice is yours. No pets, smokers or DSS. Bond £625.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING170031_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.