|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 March 2016 (506 days ago)|
- A naturally bright one bedroom flat
- Located on the top floor of a stunning period conversion
- Dual-aspect reception room and good-sized kitchen
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Entrance hall with skylight window and storage space
- Lovely communal gardens and impressive entrance hall
- Moments from England's Lane and Belsize Village
- Swiss Cottage station is a short walk away
SHORT LET. Located within a stunning period conversion with a charming communal entrance hall and well-maintained gardens this superb one bedroom flat offers generous living space and naturally bright rooms.
Convenient for travel into central London, 20 min underground station journey to Canary Wharf and the City (via Baker Street) on the Jubilee Line. The property is 10 minutes walk to Primrose Hill and 15 minutes walk to Hampstead Heath and Regent's Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 971095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.