Office to rentDoxford International Business Park, Sunderland
- Detached & Self Contained 2 Storey Office Building
- 10,000Ft Sq With Flexible Suites From 2,250sq ft
- Flexible Terms Available
- Comfort Cooling Throughout
- Superfast Broadband
- Generous Car Parking Spaces
- 24 Hour Access
- Entry Phone System
- Shower Facilities
- Lift Access
Signature House is located at Azure Court on the Doxford International Business Park. Doxford is one of the regions key locations for corporate head quarters including, Barclays, Nike and T-Mobile.
Doxford International Benefits from fantastic access and communication links being directly adjacent to the A19/A690, Sunderland City Centre lies within 5 miles, Durham City 8 miles, Newcastle Upon Tyne 10 miles, Teeside 15 miles.
The property has been finished to a very high standard and predominantly provides open plan offices together with internal meeting rooms and extremely flexible floor plates using the demountable partitioning.
Flexible terms available @£12 per sq ft
Accommodation - The accommodation is available in whole or in part with suites from 2,250sq ft to 8,940sq ft.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26082186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Airey, Sunderland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.