|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (475 days ago)|
- Double Bedsit.
- Double Glazing Windows.
- Freshly Decorated.
- Intercom System.
- Inclusive Bills: Heating & Water.
- Please Note: SHARED use of two bathrooms and two separate W/C and Communal washing machine.
- Located minutes from Gunnersbury Station (District Line and Overground Station).
- Located minutes from Chiswick High Road.
- Located minutes from Chiswick Business Centre.
We are pleased to present this double bedsit located minutes from Gunnersbury Station (District Line and Overground Station). The flat consists of large double room with kitchenette, double glazing windows, new carpet, freshly decorated and intercom system.
Please Note: SHARED use of two bathrooms and two separate W/C and Communal washing machine (COIN OPERATED). there is cleaner comes every week to clean the communal area.
Oxford Rd South is conveniently situated for a superb variety of shops, restaurants and bars on Chiswick High Road, Gunnersbury Station (District Line and National Rail) is close by and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes both in and out of London.
Inclusive Bills: Heating & Water.
Tenant to Pay Electricity & Council-Tax only.
Council Tax: £933.65 PA (Band A).
Internal Floor Space: 223.26 Sq Ft (15.4 Sq M) Approx.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Amber & Co ltd, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.