|Added on Rightmove:||01 March 2016 (655 days ago)|
- 3 BEDROOMS
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN / DINER
- SEPARATE LOUNGE
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR TOILET
- PRIVATE GARDEN AND BALCONY
- CLOSE TO STAR LANE STATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT
Hunters are proud to present this spacious 3 bedroom maisonette. Boasting a modern fitted kitchen / diner, separate lounge leading to your very own private balcony, first floor bathroom and ground floor toilet. Good condition throughout, you will benefit from gas central heating and double glazed windows. Location is key, with Star Lane station a short walk away, along with many local shops and amenities in the area, including parks, shops and restaurants. You must view this wonderful property to really appreciate the size and excellent condition. Avoid disappointment and book your viewing now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PLLET99211411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Plaistow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.