Office to rent20 George Hudson Street, York, YO1 6WR
Let Agreed 2,742 sq. ft. | POA
- 2,742 sq ft (254 sq m)
- Micro raised access floors
- Suspended ceilings with inset LG7 style lighting
- Male, female and disabled toilets on each floor
- Kitchenette facilities on each floor
- A new boutique entrance foyer
- Upgraded lift and common areas
- The potential to install comfort cooling to a tenants bespoke requirements (at an additional cost).
Only East Suite of First Floor remaining 2,742 sq ft.
The offices are located at 20 George Hudson Street, less than 5 minutes stroll east of York Railway Station. The area surrounding the building has become home to both commercial and leisure occupiers such as Network Rail, City of York Council, The 5* Cedar Court Hotel and Langley's Solicitors Situated close to the intersection with Micklegate, the property is ideally positioned to benefit from access to the city's main retail centre whilst providing good vehicular access for staff and visitors. An NCP car park is located immediately opposite the property.
20 George Hudson Street is an attractive period building with a recently refurbished brick faηade providing the office accommodation on first to third floors with a variety of retail and restaurant uses at ground floor.
The building is set to undergo an extensive refurbishment once the present occupier vacates to include:
Micro raised access floors
Suspended ceilings with inset LG7 style lighting
Male, female and disabled toilets on each floor
Kitchenette facilities on each floor
A new boutique entrance foyer
Upgraded lift and common areas
The potential to install comfort cooling to a tenants bespoke requirements (at an additional cost).
The office accommodation in total extends to 18,525 sq ft and is presently arranged in two suites around a central lift, stair and toilet core. The current suite areas are as follows:-
Ground: 1,453 sq ft
First floor (east): 2,742 sq ft
First floor (west): 3,298 sq ft (LET)
Second floor (east): 2,777 sq ft (LET)
Second Floor (west): 2,993 sq ft (LET)
Third Floor (east): 2,777 sq ft (LET)
Third Floor (west): 3,014 sq ft (LET)
Total available: 4,195 sq ft
The offices benefit from a dedicated and prominent entrance with parking spaces to the rear and a secure cycle shelter. In addition there is an NCP car park opposite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-53245019.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 20_George_Hudson_St. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Hannah , York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.