Cafe to rentSeasiders Way, Blackpool FY1 6EE
£20,000 pa (£1,667 pcm)
1,915 sq. ft.
- 1,915 sq ft (177 sq m)
- Café/Restaurant/Retail Unit
- South Shore, Blackpool
- Situated in a highly Visible Stand-alone Location
- Opposite Blackpool Football Club
- Suitable for a Number of Uses
- 12 Month Rent Free Period Incentive Offered
- Tremendous Potential
- 12 Staff Car Parking Spaces
- Viewing Recommended
This prominent stand-alone trading position benefits from being visible to all passing traffic using Seasiders Way route into and out of Blackpool, in addition to all visitors using the large South Shore car park.
The café was until recently run by the original tenant who we have been informed had occupied the premises continuously since it was built in the 1980's.
Viewing is highly recommended through Kenricks Commercial.
Main Café - Approx. 1,915 sq. ft.
Kitchen - Approx. 300 sq. ft.
Servery (with hatch to rear for kiosk sales) Approx. 56 sq. ft.
AGENTS NOTES: The café will require refurbishment and fitting out with kitchen equipment and furniture.
TENURE: Leasehold - Flexible F R I Lease offered at a Negotiable Rent of £20,000 per annum.
Landlords Legal & Surveyor Fees
RATES: To be confirmed
VIEWING: By appointment through Kenricks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0CL510K. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenricks Commercial Estate Agents, Blackpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.