|Added on Rightmove:||11 September 2014 (1350 days ago)|
- Fully serviced apartments including maid service
- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 reception room
- Balcony, porter, central location
- Loacted close to Gloucester Road and South Kensington
At Cheval Gloucester Park our one bedroom apartments provide comfortable and flexible living space whether for an individual or a couple visiting London for Leisure, business or just to enjoy life. These apartments are both garden facing and City facing providing a good choice to all guests depending on requirements. Situated across 10 floors, all apartments provide balconies with both garden and skyline views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53269852.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SCL130066_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Short Lets.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.