|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 April 2016 (652 days ago)|
- Gorgeous, luxury two bedroom apartment
- Stunning period décor throughout
- Boasts a walk-in wardrobe and superb en-suite
- Striking entrance hall
- Beautiful fully fitted kitchen and separate dining room
- Moments from a wealth of boutique shops
- Two expansive, naturally bright double bedrooms
- Additional study/storage room
LONG LET. This luxury apartment offers gorgeous period décor throughout featuring wonderfully high ceilings, spacious interiors, a stylish en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe and superb separate dining room and fitted kitchen.
Charles street is near a comprehensive range of shops, bars, clubs and restaurants are available in Piccadilly, Berkeley Square and Regent Street. The entertainment of the West End is also nearby. Transport links include Green Park Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 973526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Park Lane.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.