|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 April 2018 (22 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Ideally situated for both West Didsbury & Didsbury
- Excellent Local Amenities Including West Didsbury Metrolink
- Spacious Duplex Living Accommodation
- Off Road Parking Space
- To Be Redecorated Throughout prior to New Tenancy
** Available Immediately and Newly Redecorated ** This spacious two Bedroomed self contained duplex apartment offers spacious accommodation and is located in a popular area close to West Didsbury Village and local amenities including West Didsbury Metrolink. To the ground floor:- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Bed 2/Study , Shower room and W.C. Light and airy Lounge. Staircase leading to Spacious Bedroom and Bathroom with white suite and dressing room. . Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing and off road private parking space. Part Furnished. Council Tax Band C. Energy Performance Rating E Deposit & Fees Apply. Heaton Moor Office .
Two Bedroom Apartment
Ideally situated for both West Didsbury & Didsbury
Excellent Local Amenities Including West Didsbury Metrolink
Spacious Duplex Living Accommodation
Off Road Parking Space
To Be Redecorated Throughout prior to New Tenancy
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 509315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, The Heatons.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.