|Added on Rightmove:||04 March 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, one en-suite
- Stylish bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Large private terrace with excellent views
- Access to communal garden and roof terrace
SHORT LET. A wonderful two bedroom penthouse style flat situated on the ninth floor of a modern development boasting bright interiors, a large private terrace and access to communal gardens.
A wide range of footpaths, trails and woods surrounds the 110acres of open water while major shopping area, Brent Cross, is barely a mile from Hendon waterside.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 974009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.