|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||07 March 2016 (594 days ago)|
- A bright two bedroom apartment set within a well maintained period conversion build
- Two Double Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms, Modern Kitchen
- Access to beautiful communal gardens
- Ideally located for Earl's Court and Kensington High Street
A well presented second floor apaetment accessed via a lift arranged over 805 sq ft and set within a beautiful period conversion buil.
The apartment comprises two doubloe bedrooms and two bathrooms one of which is an en-suite shower room. The reception room has high ceilings and benefits of ample natural light flooding in. The apartment has a further family bathroom and a modern fitted kitchen.
Lexham Gardens is well located for the amenities of Earls Court and Kensington High Street, offering easy access to local shops, bars and restaurants; As well as transport links.
Available furnished or unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53339137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEA161051_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.