|Added on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (333 days ago)|
This perfect, pristine property has just come onto the market, if its that new home feeling your wanting call to view now!
A modern two bedroom mews house situated in the heart of Oadby with easy access to local amenities. The accommodation includes an open plan dining kitchen, living room, ground floor cloakroom, two bedrooms and bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, two parking spaces and turfed rear garden.
Oadby is a town within the borough of Oadby and Wigston, situated on the southern fringe of the City of Leicester. It traditionally has a reputation for being one of the most upmarket and affluent parts of Leicestershire. The town is most famous for Leicester Racecourse, situated on the border between Oadby and Stoneygate, and the University of Leicester Botanic Garden. Oadby is served by several bus services including the 31 and the 31a and the area provides easy access to the M1 and M69 motorway via the outer ring road accessable at the racecourse. In addition the mainline train stations from Leicester and South Wigston are in close proximity.
Oadby today is a predominantly residential area for families. As is increasingly the case throughout Leicestershire, Oadby has a diverse population, ethnically and by religion. The academic success of the Ofsted Outstanding Manor High School, Oadby and Beauchamp College makes Oadby an attractive location for families with children. Teamed with the array of major supermarkets including Asda, Sainsburys, Waitrose, Marks and Spencers and The Cooperative more extensive shopping facilities can be found In the nearby town centre of Leicester. Oadby also benefits from fantastic Sports and Leisure facilities include Parklands Leisure Centre, Oadby swimming pool, Bowling Green and Tennis club whilst being the home of The Leicester Tigers training ground and Oadby Town Football club.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-53364463.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1381D4809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Oadby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.