Retail Property (high street) to rent20 Fore Street, Camelford, PL32 9PG
Withdrawn from Market
- Retail/Office Unit
- Prime Town Centre location
- Walking distance to free car park
- Double loading bay opposite
- Large Dual Aspect Display Windows
- Pedestrian Access to Cherry Gardens at the side
- On A39 to Bude (North) or Wadebridge (South)
The premises offer a spacious sales area, ideal for either office or retail use, providing 38.88m2 (419ft2) of shop area. There are two large dual aspect display windows at the front with two further windows at the side secured by metal grills. A stepped pedestrian access leading to Cherry Gardens runs alongside the property.The premises are in the main thoroughfare of the bustling town of Camelford on the A39 “Atlantic Highway” within easy walking distance of the free car park, a variety of individually owned shops, cafés and two popular Public Houses. The renowned larger town of Wadebridge on the Camel Estuary is just under 11 miles south with the coastal resort of Bude being approximately 17 miles north.
Office & Sales Area: 15.6ft x 19.0ft (4.75m x 5.79m)
Small Rear Office: 7.9ft x 7.3ft (2.36m x 2.20m)
Second Office: 7.3ft x 9.6ft (2.36m x 2.89m)
Cloakroom (to rear): Wash hand basin, electric heater over, low level WC.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6584609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.